Sunday, August 13, 2006

First Posting - Welcome to MY LIFE!

Been thinking to set up a blog for a long time since it has been the "in" thing nowadays! I started to have this thought since I bought my first digital camera few months back. Of late, I have been addicted to Kenny Sia' blog and I thought it would be cool to have my own blog. Another advantage of having a blog is that I don't have to repeat myself for events that happned around me.

Have you encounter situations whereby something happened to you and different people on different time would ask you what happened? And you would have to be a "tape-recorder" on the repeat mode? Wouldn't it be cool to just say, "GO read my BLOG?" Me think it's COOL!

I am waiting for the Charity Shield game between Chelsea and Liverpool to start. I would love to see Lampard vs Gerrard! It would be hard for me to choose the winners of this game as I idolised Lampard while I am a Liverpool supporter. So how? Hehehe...I hope that Liverpool beat Chelski and Lampard would play for the Reds then...kill 2 birds with one stone mah.

Anyway...I am running out of words here...stay tuned for more : )

2 Comments:

Blogger queen_of_bee said...

to me, "blog-ging" is like writing a diary. you write what you feel, what's the latest about yourself etc...and the coolest part is, everyone can read it!

3:42 AM

 
Blogger Union Café® - Penang said...

Go Read my blog... that not so cool...

When ur friend tell another friend "Go read Steve's blog..."

NOW~~~ that's power

12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home