Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday Blues???

Monday is here again and well at least today is better than any other Mondays as I somehow "miraclously" didn't feel the blues! Hehehe...I guess that's because there is no meetings except for 1 SCMS meeting earlier. I basically hv some time to clear off my emails and stuff since I was on MC last Friday. I "lou sai" badly for the whole of last week and hopefully I am well again now since I managed to "gasak" 1 plate of curry chee cheong fun, 1 plate of fried carrot cake, 1/2 bowl of porridge and 1 steam egg (btw, I am sharing with my mum la!!!!) so I guess I am all well now : )

Yes, yty, Liverpool beat Chelski 2-1, it was quite a boring game but still worth watching as all 3 goals are well crafted and high quality goals esp the one scored by Riise. The Norwegian ran almost one end to another end and release an unstopable shot which dipped at the last min to beat Cudicini. Poor fellah Cudicini, twice he got beaten by Riise's power shots. I hope that this is the omen for Liverpool to claim their first Premiership crown in 20 over years. I also wish to see my idols Fowler and Kewell back in actions for Liverpool.

Enuf said...I better get back to work and finish off all my emails hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home