Saturday, August 19, 2006

SITI Cyberjaya Annual Dinner


Yesterday was Shell IT International Cyberjaya's Annual Dinner and it was held at Palace of the Golden Horses, Mines. It was a "grand" place but it was damn difficult to get there! Teck Yen & Chai were following my car - I assumed that I knew the way but I was wrong, missed one turning & we are on our joyride. We used the Seri Kembangan's way & managed to reach TPM then we missed a turning & ended at Old Klang Road. Then we started our joyride from there then when we reach the "Kelab Kuda" we missed another turning going into the hotel!!! WTF!!! Then we do another round of joyride and fortunately with the guidance from SITI's very Yogi Bear (Hazman) we managed to reach the hotel. Supposed to reach there by 7.30pm ended up reaching at 8.30pm.

The theme for the Annual Dinner was "Reminiscence of the Malaccan Empire" and this is how I dressed up for the dinner.

The CAHD's Gangsters...do I look like Stephen Chow in Kung Fu Hustle? Hehehe

There is nothing to shout about the event as it was pretty much predictable just like previous years. Then again, I'm not taking away anything from the organizing committees as I know it is not easy to organize such a big event. They are serving "fusion" kind of foods - we have the western mixed malay kinda foods. We started with "smoked salmon, shrimp & salad with thousand island sauce" - personally I think this is the best thing on the menu! Then we got "cream potato with garlic toast" - not bad either. The main entree are asam fish, pandan chicken, roasted lamb, curried prawns, fried squid, long beans with rice. As for dessert, we got chocolate mousse & vanilla ice-cream - yum yum, I like sweet stuff lol : )

The event ended at around 1.30am and then we were lepaking at the hall & taking pics then everyone balik lol. Luckily I didnt go to Harsh's place as they ended their 2nd round party at 8am in the morning! You guys are "geng"! Hands down to you all!!!

CTS has a fair share of the awards at the event yesterday. Connie was awarded as Miss Sunshine while Grace Lee was awarded the best dress award a.k.a the Hang Li Po award. Here's my pics with the winners hehehe ; )

Grace Lee - Puteri Hang Li Po

Connie Chan - Miss Sunshine 2006

I spotted something unusual on Cindy's back and guess what???


Cindy has tattoos? Look how shocked I am!

I also spotted a loan shark at the Dinner!!! He's so serious and if look could kill, the cameraman could be dead by now!!!

The ever serious Mr.Shahnaz aka my BOSS!

Lastly, I just want to say that I didn't manage to break the "voodoo" of not winning any lucky draw at the Annual Dinner. It has been 5 Annual Dinners since I joined Siham! Well, I guess I'll just have to hope for better luck next year - just like how I hoped few years back...sigh! My time will come? We'll see...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home