Wednesday, August 30, 2006

KK Trip - Did I Conquer Mount KK? Part 1

It has been a month since I got back from KK. I have been wanting to update on the trip in my blog so that I could remember some of the events that happened to me during the trip. This trip was planned since early this year when AirAsia offered "FREE" tickets - so I grabbed 2 tickets for Chee Wee & myself to KK. Chee Wee has conquered Mount KK once before this trip & he is eager to do it again & according to him, it is not that tough to climb - so I believe him (my biggest mistake!!!). So my main goal for this trip is to climb the so called "not so tough to climb" Mount KK. Before the trip, I am supposed to do some trainings to build up stamina & strengths but due to work commitments, I have failed to train even for 1 session before the trip.

So, the journey begins on 27/07/06 - we are supposed to depart at 3.15pm from KL to KK but knowing the obvious, the AirAsia flight got delayed & we only managed to depart from KL at 5.20pm & reached KK at around 7.30pm. So there isn't time to walk around KK town as we have planned : ( Took a taxi to this "Kinabalu Hotel" & checked in.

Next day, we went out with one of my staff's cousin. She was the "earth worm" in KK, so she brought us around KK town for sight seeing & foods yum yum : ) First stop is Yayasan Sabah & at the 18th floor there's this cozy & nicely designed restaurant called "Atmosphere". Lazy 2 explain here -pictures paint a thousand words : )


Yayasan Sabah - Tallest Building in Sabah

The Lounge in Atmosphere


Dining Tables in Atmosphere

Really nice & cozy moe? FYI, this restaurant is one of those in KL Tower, it could rotate!!! Good & bad though...BAD: I feel dizzy after a while probably not use to it. GOOD: If you wanted to go to the washroom, you don't have to walk there, just wait until the rotation to move until the washroom is align with where you are sitting hehehe : )

So, the BIG question of whether did I conquer Mount KK is still not answered yet yeh...that's the trick la...as said in the title, this is part 1 only mah...kekeke...part 2 akan datang ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home