Sunday, October 22, 2006

One is Such a Lonely Number?

As of 11:43pm Wednesday 27th September 2006, I am officially single again. We have broken up due to my selfishness of not being able to accept her for who she is. I tried to accept but in the end I failed so I guess we shouldn't waste each other's time and therefore I ended the relationship. Part of me is feeling relieved and part of me is feeling guilty. I am feeling relieved because I'm able to let go the relationship as I don't want to hurt her more than I already have and I am feeling guilty because I hurt someone that I care for. I know for her, it doesn't matter if I hurt her intentionally or I'm feeling guilty for hurting it just hurts the same for her and for that I'm really sorry. I just feel like I am the bad guy here but I still think that it is the best option available to me as there is a Chinese's saying which goes "Short suffering's better than Long suffering" so I just know it was the right thing to do.

So it has been 3 weeks now, I feel different initially as I always have something to look forward to do during the weekends for the past 2 yrs & 9 months but I think I have more time for myself now. I guess it is time for me to work on my 2006 resolutions since I have been "bringing forward" my resolutions from previous years and I hope that I don't have to bring forward this year resolutions to 2007. I would love to shed some extra weights that I have built since I joined Shell. I would also like to improve myself by taking some courses in management, so far I have been recommended to take MBA or Six Sigma - I'll need to look for more information on those 2 before making any decisions but I know those courses would cost a bomb so I really have to give it a hard thought. Any suggestions?


Well, I am looking ahead for new chapters in my life now and for now I can't tell if "One" is such a lonely number or not so I guess only time will tell. I’ll let love finds its way back to me but for now I just want to enjoy my single life. I am feeling positive about the future that lies ahead of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home