Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Looking for Breather

Suprise suprise...YES! I am updating my blog now...just wondering to myself where did I find the time to do this now! Life has been hectic and busy for the past few weeks.

It has been 2 weekends in which I have been continuously engaged with company's acitivities. 2 weeks back I was at Pangkor together with my colleagues for some team building activities. It was a very tiring trip considering the fact that we travelled on Bas Sekolah for more than 3 hours to get to the destination. Nothing memorable from the trip in which I could update here.

Last week, on my own choice, I only managed to sleep for 2 hours on Thurday morning as I wanted to watch the Champions League Final in which Liverpool lost : ( then on Friday I have to attend this NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) training in KL. The training lasted until Sunday 8pm and there goes my weekends again!!!

Thank God that there is no activities for this weekend and I am going to have a good rest. I will bring my mum for a good dinner as well considering the fact that I didn't celebrate Mother's Day with her few weeks back.

I think my job is eating into my life now! I will need to differentiate one from another, I am not any younger and I should spend sometime thinking for myself and my family. I will look into my resolutions for this year and review what have I achieved and what I have yet to achieved and put some time and efforts into achieving my resolutions.

As for now, all I need is a breather for all the workloads dumped upon me! Once I am recharged, I will be more efficient and effective to get them sorted out and get my life back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home