Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day

Today is Valentines Day and for the first time in the past 5 years, I'm not going to celebrate Valentines Day. Well, somehow I didn't feel akward about it in which I expect I would...I guess I am just too busy with works so today is just like any other day for me. Anyway, Happy Valentines Day to those who are celebrating : )
I am looking forward to Chinese New Year now, 4 days days to go...woo-hoo, usually I didn't like CNY as it would be very boring for me since I'm KL boy and have no "kampung" to go back to and most of my friends won't be around. This time around, all I wanted is to have a good rest, put my mind away from works and enjoy the holiday : P I would also take this time to recharge myself as I think for the past 2 months, I'm kinda lost and was not as effective and efficient as I always have been hehehe (self praising).
Since, it has been rarity nowadays for me to update my blog, so I would like to wish all my readers (not many of you guys anyway) a Happy Prosperous Chinese New Year & Gong Xi Fa Chai. May healthiness and wealthiness be with you always : )

2 Comments:

Blogger Union Café® - Penang said...

Ask u to celeb8 V day with me dowan... act pure boy... still dunwan to admit u gay boy ah?

12:41 AM

 
Blogger Jeremy Choo said...

ya lo...waiting for u to become my lover mah...kanne :P

12:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home