Sunday, December 03, 2006

Cyberjaya Prima Avenue Basketball Tournament Part 2

Ok...it has been a while since my last update...well, been busy with performance reviews for my staff and my own performance review as well.Went to Singapore last week and had great fun there - more update on this soon hehehe.

Just a quick update on the the basketball tournament in Cyberjaya...Shell IT or better known as KSC (Kelab Shell Cyberjaya) has emerged as the Champions for Cyberjaya Prima Avenue Basketball Tournament. In the semi-final it was a hard-fought victory over DHL, I didn't get much of playing time then as I'm just playing the "kelefe" role in the squad. I can't remember the score but we won it by 10 or 12 points.

Then in the final we played against HSBC and this time around I managed to get 15 mins or more playing time as they were an easier piece of meat compared to DHL. We won the game comfortably with the score of 52 to 25. We got RM340 Padi Restaurant & Oldtown Kopitiam vouchers for winning the tournament. The squad would be coming together again soon but this time around we are not together to play ball but we are together to enjoy our foods :)
no one would say NO to free foods, right? hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home