Saturday, December 16, 2006

Moving Forward

Well, it has been a while since my last update...been really busy with work...after I got back from the Singapore trip 3 weeks ago I have been busy since then...beside my day-to-day tasks I have been busy with Appreciation Night Dinner, been busy catching up with emails and been busy getting used to my new manager and the changes he is bringing to the team.

Enough about work...I should be putting my mind away from work especially during the weekend. I just want to share some happening stuff that have been going on for the past 2-3 weeks. First of all, for those who knows me should know that I celebrated my birthday (or "bird" day in Leonard's language) 2 weeks ago. It was kinda a memorable one as it is the first time that I have 3 cakes to cut, got 3 condoms and 1 g-string underwear as birthday presents. I guess what's missing is a GAL for me to put those condoms to good use hehehe. Well, I am not going to approach Leonard for Ah Ken's number as I am not as perverted as Leonard...he's the master and I am not even qualified to be his disciple hahaha. Oh ya, thanks to all my staff and frens in the office...thanks for the Braun Buffel wallet as well : )

Well, I must say that the highlight for this year's birthday was the present that I got for myself. Yes, I am pampering myself with a very desirable gift that I have been dreaming for more than a year...wanna guess what's the gift that I am getting myself? Here's some clue, the title of this post says it all! Still clueless? Hahaha...scroll down .
.
.
.
.
..........I got myself a CAR...yes...I bought a Toyota VIOS!!! Yeah, "You'll Want One". Since there is a year end promotion going with 5k discount and my 10 years old Satria has been consuming petrol like water lately, I just found sufficient motivation to move forward hahaha.

Okay, with the new car and new year looming ahead, I just hope that 2007 would be a better year for me. I would be starting to write out my 2007 resolutions and I don't think that would be too difficult...how difficult is it to copy and paste resolutions from the previous year? *wink wink* hahaha...maybe the #1 resolution for 2007 should be "stop bringing forward previous year's resolutions" hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home